This Peppermint Foot Lotion is just what your dry feet need. It is light and moisturizing and can be used anywhere on your body.
1 teaspoon beeswax
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 tablespoons shea butter
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients, except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5–10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3–4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
- Tip: For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.foot
When I do not have the time to make body butter I LOVE using DoTERRA unscented lotion or DoTERRA Body Butter as a base. Add the oils to the base and apply for a refreshing massage. Shop Wholesale for 25% discount: SHOP NOW
Subscribe to my blog for new articles delivered to your email and for give aways and more follow me on Facebook at Whisper Essentials or on Telegram at Jesus, Family, Herbs, Oils and Yoga.